Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Wilson Media Stand is available with the following:
- Walnut cabinet
- Water-based clear coat finish
- 2 self-closing doors in White multi-coat lacquer
- Integrated handles
- Fixed center shelf
- Openings in back for cable management
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant
- Item: Height 18", Width 72", Depth 16"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A modern media stand with a retro golden gleam. Inside and out, the IonDesign Dexter Media Cabinet is made entirely out of intricately grained American black walnut veneer. Pops of antique gold--in the form of the brass-plated base and drawer ...