Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Wilson Cabinet is available with the following:
- Walnut cabinet
- Water-based clear coat finish
- 3 self-closing drawers and 2 self-closing doors in White multi-coat lacquer
- Integrated handles
- Adjustable shelves in two storage compartments
- Finished back panel
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant
- Item: Height 22", Width 62", Depth 18"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Skram Furniture Wishbone 3-Drawer Cabinet is narrow but deep, ideal as a file cabinet tucked underneath a Wishbone desk or arranged in multiples to create a custom console along a wall. It is made out of hand bookmatched hardwood ...
Disorganized paperwork has met its match. The Copeland Furniture Catalina File Cabinet is an oversized cabinet that can hold numerous legal or letter-size folders. And the top is expansive enough to double as a printer stand. Anti-tip locks keep the ...