Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Wig Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Chris Hardy
- Finish: White Painted
- Shade Material: Metal
- Glossy white painted metal shade
- Satin methacrylate lower diffuser disc
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 78.7" suspension cable
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Three 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 78.7"
- Fixture: Height 10.2", Diameter 25.2"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 88.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.