Sharing the common belief that "handmade products have an essential place in our culture and everyday life," Joe Limpert and Jackson Schwartz founded Hennepin Made in 2011. Both trained in the ancient artisan practice of glass blowing, the Minneapolis-based glass studio approaches design with a literal hands-on approach, infusing meaning into their objects through craftsmanship, detailed design and the heritage of the product and material medium.
The Wide Cylinder Pendant is available with the following:
- Handblown glass and spun aluminum shade
- Black 5" round ceiling canopy
- Black 48" field-cuttable suspension cord
- Dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
Shade Color: Bronze, Crystal, Olive, Ruby, Sapphire, Smoke, Tea
Finish: Champagne, Dark Bronze
- One 40 Watt 120 Volt Tubular E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Diameter 10", Height 7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 55"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Cord: Length 48"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.