Classic "S" curved arms extend from a clean, wedged center column in the Hinkley Lighting Whitney Chandelier. The sleek, Brushed Nickel design is complemented by the bold cast metal ball details that transition into metal candle sleeves and textured, off-white linen shades. Available in several sizes.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Whitney Chandelier is available with the following:
- Flared Off White linen shades
- Metal frame
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 60" chain
- 72" lead wire
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included)
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included)
- 3-Light Option: Height 25.25, Diameter 21
- 5-Light Option: Height 22.75, Diameter 22.75
- 6-Light Option: Height 25.5
- Hanging Length: Length 85.5, Length 85.25
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Whitney by Hinkley Lighting