FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Wellington Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal and Acrylic
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Four 25 Watt (50 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Eight 25 Watt (50 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Eight 25 Watt (50 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 12", Height 18.75", Weight 24 Lbs.
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 23.75", Adjustable To 75.25"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 17.5", Height 26.5", Weight 32 Lbs.
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 33.5", Adjustable To 82.5"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 23", Height 34.75", Weight 49 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 39.75", Adjustable To 90.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Presenting modern design with optical flare: The Hudson Valley Lighting Dalton Pendant. Its defining element is a double-pressed Clear glass diffuser embossed with a geometric pattern. The pendant’s clean lines, streamlined metalwork and White Glass shade unobtrusively guide the eye ...
A star is born: The Hudson Valley Lighting Travis Pendant is inspired by the luxe Hollywood Regency style that ruled Tinseltown’s golden age. It features an elegantly (and cinematically) proportioned chandelier, which appears to float within a polished Acrylic Glass ...
At once smooth and sumptuous, the Hudson Valley Burdett Pendant impresses with a minimalist silhouette that gives way to extravagant details. The flared White Faux Silk shade is classically clean, concealing an opulent interior with rich gathered pleating. Three decorative ...