FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Wave LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman in 2014
- Material: Metal and glass
- Shade Material: Etched glass
- Dimmable when used with Electronic low voltage (ELV) Dimmer dimmers(not included)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 3 Light Option: 16 Watt (1080 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 4 Light Option: (1440 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
- 2 Light Option: (720 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture Width 16.5", Height 5.25":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Width 24.75", Height 5.25", Depth 3":
- 3 Light Option Shade Width 8", Height 5", Depth 1.5":
- 4 Light Option Fixture Width 33.5", Height 5.25":
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Although simple in appearance, the Blackjack Lighting Surface LED Bath Bar provides a vibrant output of light helped by highly efficient LEDs and dual working diffusers. A rounded metal frame surrounds the structure, complementing the opal acrylic exterior which projects ...
A crown jewel for any contemporary bathroom setting. The elegant Lanza LED 3-Light Bath Bar showcases a geometric design that layers rectangular steel frames (finished in Antique Nickel) to create artistic symmetry. Atop this design sits 3 cylindrical etched opal ...