Striking geometry and sparkling crystal accents make the Hudson Valley Waterloo Pendant an inspired choice for a foyer or over a dining room table. It features a flared rectangular frame around a cluster of transparent glass sleeves (which reveal white cloth wiring), with cut crystal spheres creating a playful wash of light. Available in three sizes.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Waterloo Pendant is available with the following:
- Metal frame with cut crystal accents
- Polished Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 54" suspension chain
- Transparent glass-sleeved candlesticks
- UL Listed
- Small option utilizes four 60 Volt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes eight 60 Volt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes four 60 Volt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option: Height 27.75", Width 13", Length Adjustable From 33.75", Adjustable To 84.75"
- Medium Option: Height 33.5", Width 17.25", Length Adjustable From 41.5", Adjustable To 92.5"
- Large Option: Height 41.75", Width 21.25", Length Adjustable From 49.75", Adjustable To 100.75"
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Chain: Length 54"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Waterloo by Hudson Valley