FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Waterloo Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Polished Nickel
- Material: Metal
- Metal frame with cut crystal accents
- Polished Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 54" suspension chain
- Transparent glass-sleeved candlesticks
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Eight 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Small Option Chain: Length 54"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 13", Height 27.75"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 33.75", Adjustable To 84.75"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Medium Option Chain: Length 54"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 17.25", Height 33.5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 41.5", Adjustable To 92.5"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Large Option Chain: Length 54"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 21.25", Height 41.75"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 49.75", Adjustable To 100.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
3013-PN, 3017-PN, 3022-PN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A symbol of early 20th century Amercian technology and progress. The Odessa Pendant by Hudson Valley Lighting stands out with its multi-faceted shade of glossy, mouth blown opal triplex glass and its prismatic downlight diffuser. Its complex form allows for ...
Paying homage to the sculptural mid-century modern designs of the 1960s, the Hudson Valley Warwick Pendant plays with clean lines and floral forms. A smooth cylinder of White faux silk is encased in lean linear metal, then embellished top and ...
Presenting modern design with optical flare: The Hudson Valley Lighting Dalton Pendant. Its defining element is a double-pressed Clear glass diffuser embossed with a geometric pattern. The pendant’s clean lines, streamlined metalwork and White Glass shade unobtrusively guide the eye ...