The faintly floral, sun-washed grey Smoke pattern of the DwellStudio Watercolor Duvet Set adds a layer of summery texture to the bedroom. Made entirely out of soft 400 thread count Egyptian cotton, the duvet cover has a discrete hidden button closure while the coordinating sham has a smooth french back. Available in Twin size.
DwellStudio, founded in 1999 by Christiane Lemieux, specializes in home furnishings steeped in modern design. With a unique sense of color and a strong commitment to quality and innovation, DwellStudio continues to create its own distinctive interpretation of modern home furnishings. In the same creative spirit, the company encourages their customers to experiment with mixing various DwellStudio textile lines together.
The Watercolor Duvet Set is available with the following:
- Made of 400 thread count cotton percale
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- Smoke-colored pattern
- Duvet cover with hidden button closure
- 2 French back pillow shams with 1.5" flange
- 1 French back pillow sham with 1.5" flange
- Machine washable
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Made in Portugal
- Designed by DwellStudio
- Twin Option: Width 70, Length 88
- Standard Pillow Sham: Width 20, Length 26
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Watercolor by DwellStudio