The Hubbardton Forge Washi Silhouette Wall Sconce showcases a sophisticated pattern that blends stunningly well with your contemporary interiors in a design that is as unique and marvelous as your interiors are. The Washi Silhouette Wall Sconce Fluorescent features hand-forged wrought-iron, hand-blown glass and Dark Smoke finish.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Washi Silhouette Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- One plane, hand-blown glass diffuser
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body
- Dark Smoke finish
- One wall plate
- Wall plate finish is the same as body finish
- UL Listed for damp locations
- ADA Compliant
- Fixture: Height 25", Width 5.25", Depth 2"
- Shade: Height 24.75", Diameter 5"
- Wall Plate: Height 24.5", Width 4.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...