Vibia, headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, designs and manufactures modern and contemporary lighting and living accessories. The entire Vibia line features works by prominent designers known for superb European lighting.
The Warm Screen Shade Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Bassols, Ramos
- Finish: Matte Cream Lacquer
- Shade Material: Screen Mesh
- Flared Off White mesh shade with frosted top and bottom acrylic diffusers
- Metal body
- Matte Cream Lacquer finish
- Ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Ramos and Bassols
- Title 24 compliant
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In Spain
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Small Option: Three 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Four 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Four 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Four 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Five 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Five 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 6.89"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 16.5", Diameter 35.5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 157"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 6.89"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 14.5", Diameter 24.5"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 157"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 6.89"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 27.5", Diameter 59.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 157"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Strong yet delicate, the Kichler Krasi Drum Pendant pairs hard and soft elements for a distinctive look. A drum-shaped Off White fabric shade is encircled by oblique Warm Bronze metal rings within sturdy framework, creating a swirling effect of motion. ...
Spinning, spiraling, spellbinding. Within an acrylic ring, the LZF Spiro Pendant has numerous concentric modules of delicate wood veneer swirling hypnotically. As light flows down through these rings, it creates an intricate pattern below and changes the single chosen color ...