Starting out with just one Garden Lamp design, Coe Studios was founded more than 25 years ago in Berkeley, California, by Jerry Coe. Now, the architectural lighting from Coe Studios has grow into a fine quality line of durable, solid bronze lamps. Their clean, simple style is designed to work with many gardens and homes, from contemporary to traditional.
The Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Hand-blown, slightly textured glass shade
- Solid Bronze construction
- Sturdy bronze wall bracket
- Adaptable for either low-voltage or line-voltage installation
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Designed by Jerry Coe
Glass Color: Clear, Frosted
- Entryway option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (included).
- Garden option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (included).
- Estate option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Entryway Option Fixture Height 10" Width 12" Depth 12":
- Entryway Option Plate Height 6.25" Width 6" Depth 9.5":
- Estate Option Fixture Height 11" Width 18" Depth 18":
- Estate Option Plate Height 10" Width 8" Depth 13.5":
- Garden Option Fixture Height 8" Width 8" Depth 8":
- Garden Option Plate Height 4.5" Width 4" Depth 6":
Manufacturer IDs: view
G031681, G031682, G031684, G031685, G031686, G031687
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The tapered rectangular form of the Justice Design Scoop Outdoor Wall Sconce provides a broad wash of useful downlight for modern exteriors. The White ceramic fixture has a Paintable Bisque surface that calls for a clear coat or paint of ...
Delicate details belie the sturdy construction of the Hubbardton Forge Flora Outdoor Wall Sconce. Curving downward from the square wall plate, a stem-like arm joins an asymmetric metal cap that holds the smooth glass shade. Hand-worked aluminum tendrils crisscross for ...
A unique fixture designed to brave the weather, the Justice Design Terrace Outdoor Wall Sconce appears as an inverted layered cake, the smooth ceramic surface perforated with small holes to allow illumination to glow from the corners as well as ...