Starting out with just one Garden Lamp design, Coe Studios was founded more than 25 years ago in Berkeley, California, by Jerry Coe. Now, the architectural lighting from Coe Studios has grow into a fine quality line of durable, solid bronze lamps. Their clean, simple style is designed to work with many gardens and homes, from contemporary to traditional.
The Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Hand-blown, slightly textured glass shade
- Solid Bronze construction
- Sturdy bronze wall bracket
- Adaptable for either low-voltage or line-voltage installation
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Designed by Jerry Coe
Glass Color: Clear, Frosted
Size: Entryway, Garden, Estate
- Entryway option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (included).
- Garden option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (included).
- Estate option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Entryway Option Fixture: Height 10"
- Entryway Option Plate: Height 6.25"
- Estate Option Fixture: Height 11"
- Estate Option Plate: Height 10"
- Garden Option Fixture: Height 8"
- Garden Option Plate: Height 4.5"
- Entryway Option Fixture: Width 12"
- Entryway Option Plate: Width 6"
- Estate Option Fixture: Width 18"
- Estate Option Plate: Width 8"
- Garden Option Fixture: Width 8"
- Garden Option Plate: Width 4"
- Entryway Option Fixture: Depth 12"
- Entryway Option Plate: Depth 9.5"
- Estate Option Fixture: Depth 18"
- Estate Option Plate: Depth 13.5"
- Garden Option Fixture: Depth 8"
- Garden Option Plate: Depth 6"
Manufacturer IDs: view
G031681, G031682, G031684, G031685, G031686, G031687
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hudson Valley Garden City Double-Arm Wall Sconce provides bright downlighting over a comfy chair. perfect for aiding in late-night reading or delicate handiwork. Its swingarm design offers simple mobility and adjusting when necessary. the Large version extending almost 3 ...
The Polar Vertical Wall Sconce by Varaluz offers icy tones and clean lines. all within a sustainable design. Neatly sharp-edged shapes feature fresh specialty elements. Polar's frosted shades appear with drizzling details that compliment a hand-forged Blackened Silver frame. Available ...
Clean. simple and barely adorned. the WAC Lighting Vie dweLED Wall Sconce offers minimalist style. The plated aluminum frame is ever-so-slightly decorative with two slim cuffs bracing the blown Etched glass shade. Mount vertically or horizontally for myriad indoor applications.. ...