The versatile, clean-lined Coe Studios Wall Sconce has a sturdy solid bronze shade and wall plate, with a hand-blown glass shade in clear or frosted. This Coe wall light is available in three sizes and can be adapted for use with either low-voltage or 120-volt installations.
Starting out with just one Garden Lamp design, Coe Studios was founded more than 25 years ago in Berkeley, California, by Jerry Coe. Now, the architectural lighting from Coe Studios has grow into a fine quality line of durable, solid bronze lamps. Their clean, simple style is designed to work with many gardens and homes, from contemporary to traditional.
The Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Hand-blown, slightly textured glass shade
- Solid Bronze construction
- Sturdy bronze wall bracket
- Adaptable for either low-voltage or line-voltage installation
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Designed by Jerry Coe
- Estate option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (included).
- Entryway option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (included).
- Entryway Bracket: Height 6.25", Width 6", Depth 9.5"
- Entryway Option: Height 10", Width 12", Base Diameter 5.38", Depth 12"
- Estate Bracket: Height 10", Width 8", Depth 13.5"
- Estate Option: Height 11", Width 18", Base Diameter 7.25", Depth 18"
- Garden Bracket: Height 4.5", Width 4", Depth 6"
- Garden Option: Height 8", Width 8", Base Diameter 3.5", Depth 8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.