FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hunza takes the meaning of hand-crafted literally, with all of their outdoor landscape lights being assembled by hand from in-house manufactured components at their facility in New Zealand. Quality is their trademark when it comes to LED outdoor lights, prioritizing precision over pure speed and environmental sustainability over disposable materials.
The Wall Mount Transformer (100W) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Material: UV Stable Glass Reinforced Nylon 66
- Multi-tap output, providing the choice of either 12, 13 or 14 volt secondary output
- Electrical components protected against weather and irrigation systems
- Dimmable by low votage or trailing edge dimmers
- Thermal potection for primary side with fuse protection for secondary
- 25mm (1") and 32mm (1 1/4") conduit entries for different cable requirements
- Suitable for 120/240 volt 50/60 Hz. operation
- Above ground, waterproof unit
- Compact and unobtrusive in appearance
- UV stabilized for low operating temperature
- UL Listed Wet
- Warranty: 5 years
- Made In New Zealand
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Transformer Width 6.31", Height 10", Depth 2.44":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.