Lights Up! is dedicated to creating "modern lighting for easy living." Based in Brooklyn, New York, Lights Up! has been developing affordable contemporary pendants, floor and table lamps, and sconces since 1987. Lights Up! features lighting designs by Rachel Simon and offers printed fabric shades by innovative modern textile designer Thomas Paul and UK designer Camilla Meijer.
The Walker Swingarm Sconce is available with the following:
- Flared-shaped, fabric shade
- Patterned fabric options are printed on 100% PET fabric (recycled from plastic bottles) using water-based inks
- Metal frame
- Powder-coated Black finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- Swivel on stem allows for directional shade adjustment
- Dimmer switch on wall plate
- UL Listed
Shade Color: Anna Green, Anna Red, Black Ginkgo, Black Mumm, Black Optical, Black Silk Glow, Blue Cornflower, Blue-Red Optical, Burnish Chintz, Clear Optical, Cocoa Chintz, Croissant Silk Glow, Dijon Tweed, Driftwood Silk Glow, Eggshell Silk Glow, Faux Bois Dark, Faux Bois Light, Fuschia Optical, Gold Silk Glow, Green Ginkgo, Green Optical, Ivory Ipanema, Kimono, Mango Leaf, Natural Linen, Orange Ginkgo, Pebble Silk Glow, Penguin Tweed, Platinum Silk Glow, Purple Optical, Red Dupioni, Red Mumm, Red Optical, Rose Tweed, Snowflake, Tan Cornflower, Turquoise Optical, White Linen, Yellow Optical
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 16"
- Shade: Diameter 9"
- Arm: Length 12"
- Plate: Height 8", Width 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.