Lights Up! is dedicated to creating "modern lighting for easy living." Based in Brooklyn, New York, Lights Up! has been developing affordable contemporary pendants, floor and table lamps, and sconces since 1987. Lights Up! features lighting designs by Rachel Simon and offers printed fabric shades by innovative modern textile designer Thomas Paul and UK designer Camilla Meijer.
The Walker Swingarm Sconce is available with the following:
- Finish: Powder Coated Black
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Flared-shaped shade
- Patterned fabric options are printed on 100% PET fabric (recycled from plastic bottles) using water-based inks
- Metal frame
- Rectangular wall plate
- Swivel on stem allows for directional shade adjustment
- Dimmer switch on wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Black Silk Glow, Burnish Chintz, Cocoa Chintz, Croissant Silk Glow, Dijon Tweed, Driftwood Silk Glow, Eggshell Silk Glow, Gold Silk Glow, Ivory Ipanema, Mango Leaf, Natural Linen, Pebble Silk Glow, Penguin Tweed, Platinum Silk Glow, Red Dupioni, Rose Tweed, White Linen
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Arm: Length 12"
- Fixture: Height 16"
- Plate: Width 5", Height 8"
- Shade: Diameter 9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.