Clean design inspired by clean teeth. The Carpyen Waki Bath Bar was created by Daifuku Designs with White Opal glass shades, the unique shape of which was inspired by that of a tube of toothpaste. Available with two or three lights arranged along a sleek Stainless-Steel-finished wall plate. Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Waki Bath Bar is available with the following:
- White Opal glass shades
- Stainless Steel finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- UL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Daifuku Designs
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 3.9", Width 18", Depth 6.2"
- 3-Light Option: Height 3.9", Width 27.5", Depth 6.2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...