FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Votivo Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
- Shade Material: Glass
- Cylindrical Clear outer glass shades
- Cylindrical White Etched inner glass shades
- Metal base and bar
- Polished Chrome finish
- Square wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Inner Shade Color: White Etched
Outer Shade Color: Clear
Finish: Polished Chrome
Size: 2 Lights, 3 Lights, 4 Lights
- 2 Lights Option: Two 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Lights Option: Three 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Lights Option: Four 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Inner Shade Height 3.5", Diameter 2.5":
- 2 Lights Option Outer Shade Height 4", Diameter 4":
- 2 Lights Option Plate Width 4.5", Height 4.5":
- 3 Lights Option Inner Shade Height 3.5", Diameter 2.5":
- 3 Lights Option Outer Shade Height 4", Diameter 4":
- 3 Lights Option Plate Width 4.5", Height 4.5":
- 4 Lights Option Inner Shade Height 3.5", Diameter 2.5":
- 4 Lights Option Outer Shade Height 4", Diameter 4":
- 4 Lights Option Plate Width 4.5", Height 4.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
3412.01, 3413.01, 3414.01
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Masculine and stylish, the Troy Lighting Jensen Vertical Bath Bar offers a versatile option for vanity lighting. Richly finished in Danish Bronze, the hand-worked wrought iron resembles the oft-used moulded wood popular in Scandinavian design. Light is diffused by a ...
With clean lines and authentic materials, the Savoy House Brione Bath Bar is an architectural nod to restoration style. A simple, industrial-inspired frame wraps each Clear Hammered glass panel with a band of sturdy Espresso metal. The included vintage-reproduction bulbs' ...
Minimal profile, maximum impact. The SONNEMAN Lighting Stix Plus LED Bath Bar presents an uninterrupted strip of illumination that’s ideal for contemporary architectural spaces. Composed of meticulously crafted Metal and a Frosted Optical Acrylic diffuser, this distinctive linear design is ...