The Hubbardton Forge Vortis Wall Sconce is visually interesting and it illuminates your space with classiness by emanating a congenial illumination. The Vortis Wall Sconce features hand-blown glass shade and hand-forged wrought iron body.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Vortis Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade.
- Hand-forged wrought iron body.
- Wall plate.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- ADA Compliant.
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 9 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Quad Base Fluorescent lamp (included). .
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 15.1", Width 9.4", Depth 4"
- Shade: Height 14.5", Width 9.5"
- Wall Plate: Height 14", Width 9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Vortis by Hubbardton Forge