Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Vortis Adjustable Large Pendant is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Hand blown glass
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Can be used on sloped ceiling
- Adjustable stem lengths
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Glass Color: Ivory Art, Opal, Sand
Finish: Black, Mahogany, Bronze, Natural Iron, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- One 40 Watt (2950 Lumens) 120 Volt G10q Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 57 Watt (1100 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 100 Watt (1700 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy: Depth 5.25", Width 5.25"
- Fixture: Height 25", Width 25"
- Shade: Depth 25", Height 5.68", Width 25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 36.3", Adjustable To 59.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.