Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Vortis Adjustable Large Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade.
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Ceiling canopy.
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish.
- Can be used on sloped ceiling.
- Adjustable stem lengths.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Made in USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Glass: Ivory Art, Opal, Sand
Lamping: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt circline Fluorescent lamp (included). (Fluorescent option ships within 3-4 weeks).
- Incandescent option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Fixture: Height 25", Width 25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 36.3", Adjustable To 59.6"
- Shade: Height 5.68", Width 25", Depth 25"
- Canopy: Width 5.25", Depth 5.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.