The ET2 Vortex Bath Bar offers a strong yet simple look to the minimalist soft contemporary bathroom. Its elliptical frosted glass shades gently diffuse the fixture's illumination for a soft glow that is bright enough for the powder room and can be dimmed for a more romantic effect. Available in two finish options.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Vortex Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped Frost White glass shades
- Metal supports
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
Oil Rubbed Bronze,
Number of Lights:
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 4.75", Width 11.5", Depth 5"
- 3-Light Option: Height 4.75", Width 19.5", Depth 5"
- 4-Light Option: Height 4.75", Width 26.5", Depth 5"
- 5-Light Option: Height 4.75", Width 33.75", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...