WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Vogue WS-3111/WS-3115 LED Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Blown glass
- Etched Opal mouth blown glass shade
- Aluminum body
- Wall plate
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer (not included)
- 120 degree beam angle
- LED Average Rated Life: 80,000 hours
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 90
- Replaceable LED module
- Lumens: 938 (Small), 1250 (Large)
- ADA Compliant
- Electronic low voltage (ELV) Dimmer
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Finish: Bronze, Brushed Nickel, Chrome
Size: Small, Large
- 16 Watt (938 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 80000 hours
- 21 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 80000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Width 5", Height 15", Depth 3":
- Large Option Plate Width 5":
- Small Option Fixture Width 5", Height 11", Depth 3":
- Small Option Plate Width 5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
WS-3111-BN, WS-3111-BZ, WS-3111-CH, WS-3115-BN, WS-3115-BZ, WS-3115-CH
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.