FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Vogue LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Etched Opal mouth blown glass
- Wall plate
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer (not included)
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- 120 degree beam angle
- Electronic low voltage (ELV) Dimmer
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Finish: Bronze, Brushed Nickel, Chrome
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: 30 Watt (1875 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 80000 hours
- Medium Option: 38 Watt (2500 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 80000 hours
- Large Option: 53 Watt (3750 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 80000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Width 39", Depth 3":
- Large Option Plate Height 5":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 27", Depth 3":
- Medium Option Plate Height 5":
- Small Option Fixture Width 20", Depth 3":
- Small Option Plate Height 5":
Ratings: Based on 12 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
WS-3120-BN, WS-3120-CH, WS-3127-BN, WS-3127-CH, WS-3139-BN, WS-3139-BZ, WS-3139-CH
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Walking the line between flattery and function, the WAC Lighting LINE dweLED Bath Bar uses current technology to create a dynamic contemporary fixture. Inside a slim metal frame, an edge-lit LED panel is mounted on pivoting brackets. Rotate the panel ...
Riches abound in the bathroom with the George Kovacs Jewel Box Bath Bar. Surrounded by open clear glass shades, boxes made out of numerous aluminum strands diffuse light into a jewel-like sparkle. The shimmer of these luminous cages is doubled ...
The Tech Lighting Solace Bath Bar adds soothing light and simple, comforting style into a contemporary bathroom. The cylindrical frosted glass shade diffuses flattering light throughout a space, unobscured by its minimal metal base. The slim design makes it ideal ...