Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Vixen Chandelier is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Crystal
- Jewelry chain and crystal beads shade
- Metal frame
- Polished Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 48" suspension chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Five 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Six 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Eight 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Chain: Length 48"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 34.5", Diameter 18.5"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 82.5"
- Medium Option Chain: Length 48"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 44.5", Diameter 24"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 92.5"
- Large Option Chain: Length 48"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 60.5", Diameter 32.5"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 108.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
141-45, 141-46, 141-78
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Joez LED Chandelier by Elan Lighting brings a modern elegance to today’s stylish interiors. Its ringed body (finished in Chrome) is lined with Clear Crystals which refract light from an integrated Cool White LED light source. The resulting effect ...
Like a firework exploding overhead, the Dunkirk Chandelier by Hudson Valley Lighting has a brilliant rounded shape made of smaller, intricate branches. Each off-shoot from the spherical metal hub is capped with 32-cut faceted crystal spheres which shimmer beautifully from ...
Take interior spaces to new heights with a suspension light inspired by outer space. The Corbett Lighting Element Chandelier unites a universally appealing handcrafted Iron structure with a constellation of atomic-chic Smoke and Frosted White Glass orbs, creating a powerful ...