FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
The start of its success was in 1969, when Ludwig Obwieser created Eglo Leuchten. Development of new markets opened the opportunity to establish more than 70 business premises all over the world. Today, Eglo is globally classed as one of the most successful suppliers of decorative home lighting.
The Vivaldo Pendant is available with the following:
- Crystal Color: Clear
- Material: Steel and Crystal
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Eighteen 10 Watt (120 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Medium Option: Twenty-One 10 Watt (120 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: Thirty-Two 10 Watt (120 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 6.3"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 19.75", Weight 21.6 Lbs.
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 55.1"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 7"
- Medium Option Fixture: Diameter 26.75", Weight 29.4 Lbs.
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 58.75"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 7.3"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 38.62", Weight 59.4 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 112.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Subtly futuristic, the Luceplan LightDisc Pendant is lightweight and luminous. The circular polycarbonate body houses an energy efficient fluorescent lamp for intense yet soft light thanks to an Opaline diffuser. An offset canopy allows versatility of installation, suitable for sloped ...
An industrial piece with unexpected elegance. The Currey & Company Manuscript Pendant features a strong wrought iron shade, its rustic texture accentuated by a deep Smoke Black finish. The wash of downlight is magnified by numerous sections of shimmering antiqued ...