Access Lighting, a California Company, provides practical, beautiful, and affordable time-tested classics and energy efficient lighting. Exclusive designs in contemporary and traditional styles for indoors and outdoors are gathered from around the world.
The Vision Wall/Flushmount is available with the following:
- Frosted glass shade
- Brushed Steel finish
- Metal body
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type T-3 Halogen lamp (included).
- Medium option utilizes one 200 Watt 120 Volt Type J118 R7 Halogen lamp (included).
- Large option utilizes one 200 Watt 120 Volt Type J118 R7 Halogen lamp (included).
- Extra Large option utilizes two 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T-3 Halogen lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Item: Height 6", Width 6", Depth 3"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 3.25", Width 9.5", Depth 9.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 3.25", Width 11.8", Depth 11.8"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 3.25", Width 15.75", Depth 15.75"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
50029-BS/FST, 50030-BS/FST, 50031-BS/FST, 50032-BS/FST
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.