The Hinkley Lighting Victory Chandelier shows its winning side with unique triangular plates formed into a modern pyramid design. The contemporary angled arms in a Brushed Nickel finish reinforce the triangular theme, adding minimalist flair to this unique look.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Victory Chandelier is available with the following:
- Etched Opal glass shades
- Metal frame
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 4", one 6", one 12" and one 24" stem
- 120" lead wire
- Total suspension lengths calculated using all included stems
- Accommodates sloped ceilings up to 90 degrees
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included)
- 3-Light Option: Height 21.75, Width 20.5
- 6-Light Option: Height 28, Width 27
- Canopy: Diameter 5
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Victory by Hinkley Lighting