Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Victoria Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- 5 flared Igloo linen shades
- Metal frame
- Deep Patina Bronze finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Twelve 12" stems
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed
- Five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Width 50", Depth 20.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29.5", Adjustable To 41.5"
- Shade: Height 5.75", Upper Diameter 3.25", Lower Diameter 5.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 3.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.