Bring simplicity and charm to the kitchen or dining room with the Robert Abbey Victoria Linear Suspension. The rich Deep Patina Bronze finish juxtaposes the fixture's crisp Igloo linen shades for a grounded yet airy appearance. Rounded ends and a sleek metal frame complete the design.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Victoria Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- 5 flared Igloo linen shades
- Metal frame
- Deep Patina Bronze finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Twelve 12" stems
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Width 50", Depth 20.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29.5", Adjustable To 41.5"
- Shade: Height 5.75", Upper Diameter 3.25", Lower Diameter 5.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...