Designed by Nicola Gardin and Roger Zanon, the petite Fabbian Vicky Table Lamp adds a flowery element to contemporary living spaces. In addition to the one beneath the shade, a second light source within the crystal base adds soft sparkle to the overall wash of ambient light and highlights the delicate floral pattern.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Vicky Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Flared, rectangular fabric shade
- 24% lead crystal base
- Metal accents
- Polished Chromium finish
- Double light switch
- UL Listed
- Designed by Nicola Gardin and Roger Zanon
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included), and one 25 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 13.43"
- Shade: Width 9.81", Depth 5.88"
- Base: Width 1.93", Depth 2.56"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...