In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Vicky Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Nicola Gardin, Roger Zanon
- Shade Material: Crystal
- 24% lead crystal shade
- Metal supports
- Polished Chromium finish
- Square ceiling canopy
- 2 field-cuttable suspension cables
- Designed by Nicola Gardin and Roger Zanon
- 403.5 Lumens
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- One 75 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Width 4.31", Height 1.37", Depth 4.31"
- Fixture: Height 5.1", Depth 2.6", Diameter 3.9", Weight 4.84 Lbs.
- Shade: Width 3.88", Height 5.06", Depth 2.63"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 74.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.