For more than 100 years, Swarovski has developed its supreme mastery of precision-cutting to become the world's leading producer of cut crystal. Celebrated worldwide for their lustrous depth and brilliance and the precision, Swarovski crystals grace breathtaking chandeliers, sconces, pendants and spotlights, opening up a world of artistic lighting versatility.
The Verve Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Shade Material: Crystal
- Crystal shade
- Metal frame
- Stainless Steel Anthracite-Grey finish
- Wall plate
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 25 Watt (260 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Five 25 Watt (260 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Seven 25 Watt (260 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Width 4.25", Height 5.98", Depth 3.7"
- Small Option Shade: Diameter 2.52"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 4.25", Height 17.95", Depth 3.7"
- Medium Option Shade: Diameter 2.52"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 4.25", Height 23.94", Depth 3.7"
- Large Option Shade: Diameter 2.52"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.