Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Vertigo Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Hand crafted iron
- Shade Material: Fiberglass
- Comes with One 6.00 in., One 18.00 in., Two 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Bronze and Gold Leaf with Caramel Ice, Modern Silver with Citrine Ice
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Two 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 32.75", Diameter 30":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 38.75", Adjustable To 81.75":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 23.75", Diameter 23":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 29.75", Adjustable To 72.75":
- Small Option Fixture Height 18.5", Diameter 18":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 24.5", Adjustable To 67.5":
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 3.8 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
113-42, 113-43, 113-44, 128-42, 128-43, 128-44
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The forests along the river Allier in central France produce wood used for barrels in the area's winemaking industry. Hearkening to a vineyard's rustic elegance, the Feiss Allier Large Pendant features a round frame of bent aged oak that has ...
An abstract homage to the Eiffel Tower, the Troy Lighting Left Bank Pendant draws from the French landmark with delicate metal latticework and a curvy, flared silhouette. Inside the hand-forged iron cage, a Hardback Linen shade diffuses illumination for a ...
The Troy Lighting Bristol Bay Pendant, named for the eastern-most arm of the Bering Sea, embodies the nautical lifestyle. The wrought iron supports gallantly enclose Light Amber glass for a warm look that instills a feeling of endurance. Height is ...