Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Vertigo Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Hand crafted iron
- Shade Material: Fiberglass
- Comes with One 6.00 in., One 18.00 in., Two 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Bronze and Gold Leaf with Caramel Ice, Modern Silver with Citrine Ice
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option: Two 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: Six 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Canopy Diameter 10.38":
- Extra Large Option Fixture Height 50", Diameter 42.9":
- Extra Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 56", Adjustable To 103":
- Large Option Fixture Height 32.75", Diameter 30":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 38.75", Adjustable To 81.75":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 23.75", Diameter 23":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 29.75", Adjustable To 72.75":
- Small Option Fixture Height 18.5", Diameter 18":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 24.5", Adjustable To 67.5":
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 3.8 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
113-42, 113-43, 113-44, 128-42, 128-43, 128-44
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Demonstrate a mastery of arts and letters with the alpha-chic Corbett Lighting Media Pendant. Uniting a range of contemporary typefaces and contrasting finishes, this handcrafted metal suspension light adds a defining touch to modern spaces such as entryways, dining rooms ...
There's nothing like strong emotion—in the form of the Corbett Lighting Tantrum LED Pendant—to re-calibrate the mood of a room. Featuring an LED-powered Acrylic diffuser surrounded by cascading geometric shapes, this radiant suspension light evokes a playful outburst (and invokes ...
An escape from ordinary design. The Corbett Lighting Houdini Double Pendant displays two contrasting crystal chandeliers within Silver and Gold leaf frames. Each discrete element is secured at an offset angle, creating the illusion of tumbling motion. The four-light chandeliers ...