The ancient form of the pyramid is what gives the Schonbek Geometrix Vertex Pyramid Chandelier a sense of energy in modern spaces. Each of its shades is an inverted pyramid, made out of stunning Swarovski crystal available in a wide variety of colorful ELEMENTS or SPECTRA crystal in Clear. Available in three sizes.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Vertex Pyramid Chandelier is available with the following:
- Swarovski crystal shades
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- Ceiling canopy included
- 144" field-cuttable suspension cable
- 144" wire
- UL Listed
- Extra Large option utilizes seven 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Medium option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Large option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Medium Fixture: Height 20.5", Diameter 21.5", Length Adjustable To 164.5"
- Large Fixture: Height 22", Diameter 24.5", Length Adjustable To 166"
- Extra Large Fixture: Height 23.5", Diameter 26.5", Length Adjustable To 167.5"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Swarovski Crystal Details: Swarovski Crystal, founded in Wattens, Austria in 1895, is the world leader in precision cut crystal. This dazzling crystal accounts for the stunning radiance of the Schonbek Geometrix collection and other Schonbek designs. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators. Swarovski SPECTRA: Swarovski SPECTRA is a line of precisely machine-cut and polished clear crystal. It offers the high quality of Swarovski at a price that reflects excellent value.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.