Energize the bathroom with the invigorating sparkle, color and crisp form of the Schonbek Geometrix Vertex Pyramid Bath Bar. It features two, three, four or five inverted pyramid shades, each accented by a sharp clear crystal spike. The shades are available in Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal in a wide range of colors or SPECTRA Clear.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Vertex Pyramid Bath Bar is available with the following:
Number of Lights:
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 8", Width 12", Depth 6"
- 3-Light Option: Height 8", Width 21", Depth 6"
- 4-Light Option: Height 8", Width 28", Depth 6"
- 5-Light Option: Height 8", Width 36", Depth 6"
- Swarovski Crystal Details: Swarovski Crystal, founded in Wattens, Austria in 1895, is the world leader in precision cut crystal. This dazzling crystal accounts for the stunning radiance of the Schonbek Geometrix collection and other Schonbek designs. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators. Swarovski SPECTRA: Swarovski SPECTRA is a line of precisely machine-cut and polished clear crystal. It offers the high quality of Swarovski at a price that reflects excellent value.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.