Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Vertex Pentahedrons Bowl is available with the following:
- Swarovski crystal shade
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- Ceiling canopy included
- 144" field-cuttable suspension cord
- UL Listed
Size: Medium, Small, Large, Extra Large
Crystal Type: Aqua, Sage, Beyond Blue, Steel, Boa, Strawberry Fields, Bullet, Sundance, Dusk, Tortoise Shell, Emerald Green, Violet, Forest Floor, Golden, Jungle, Ocelot, Orchid, Plum, Pomegranate
- Extra Large option utilizes twenty-one 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Large option utilizes sixteen 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Medium option utilizes ten 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes six 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11", Width 18"
- Small Option Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable To 155"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 13", Width 24"
- Medium Option Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable To 157"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17", Width 32"
- Large Option Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable To 161"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 19", Width 40"
- Extra Large Option Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable To 163"
- Cord: Length 144"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.