Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Verona Outdoor Wall Sconce No. BCD683 is available with the following:
- Clear Seeded glass shade
- Cast aluminum construction
- Decorative wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
Glass Color: Clear Seeded
Finish: Antique Bronze, Matte Black, Bronze Patina
Size: Large, Extra Large, Extra Extra Large
- Extra Extra Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Extra Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture: Height 25", Top to Center 19", Width 11.5", Depth 13"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 35", Top to Center 25", Width 16", Depth 17"
- Extra Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 43.5", Top to Center 31.5", Width 19", Depth 21"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.