Since 1980, B.Lux, has gathered top lighting designers to join their team in Markina, Spain. Here these innovative men and women follow in the footsteps of esteemed designer Guillermo Capdevila. B.Lux fixtures include pendants, ceiling lights, semi-flushmounts, wall sconces, table lamps and floor lamps in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors. B.Lux fixtures are the perfect way to produce inviting illumination in your home or work space.
The Veroca Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Flame-resistant polyester shades
- 2 in. Chrome fasteners
- Hidden white body(surface pan)
- UL Listed
- Designed by Miguel Angel Ciganda
Shade Material: Cream, White
Size: Size 1, Size 2, Size 3, Size 4
Light Option: Non-Dimming Fluorescent
- Size 1 option utilizes six 32 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin Type T8 Medium Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Size 2 option utilizes four 17 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin Type T8 Medium Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Size 3 option utilizes two 32 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin Type T8 Medium Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Size 4 option utilizes two 17 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin Type T8 Medium Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Size 1 Option Fixture: Width 67", Length 67"
- Size 2 Option Fixture: Width 41.5", Length 41.5"
- Size 3 Option Fixture: Width 23.5", Length 67.5"
- Size 4 Option Fixture: Width 23.5", Length 41.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 3.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.