The Grupo B.lux Veroca Ceiling Light designed by Miguel Angel Ciganda is elegant and sublime. On the surface it's dressed in taunt sheer White or lush Cream while hidden underneath is an energy conscious dimmable* fluorescent light source. One that will enhance any environment. The Veroca Ceiling Light features flame-resistant polyester shades and 2 in. Chrome fasteners allowing for installation in low environments. .
Since 1980, B.Lux, has gathered top lighting designers to join their team in Markina, Spain. Here these innovative men and women follow in the footsteps of esteemed designer Guillermo Capdevila. B.Lux fixtures include pendants, ceiling lights, semi-flushmounts, wall sconces, table lamps and floor lamps in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors. B.Lux fixtures are the perfect way to produce inviting illumination in your home or work space.
The Veroca Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Flame-resistant polyester shades.
- 2 in. Chrome fasteners.
- Hidden white body(surface pan).
- UL Listed.
- Designed by Miguel Angel Ciganda.
- Size 3 option utilizes two 32 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin Type T8 Medium Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Size 1 option utilizes six 32 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin Type T8 Medium Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Size 4 option utilizes two 17 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin Type T8 Medium Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Size 2 option utilizes four 17 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin Type T8 Medium Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Size 1 Option: Width 67", Length 67"
- Size 2 Option: Width 41.5", Length 41.5"
- Size 3 Option: Width 23.5", Length 67.5"
- Size 4 Option: Width 23.5", Length 41.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...