FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Ventura Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Clear outer acrylic shade
- Etched inner glass shade
- Metal hardware
- Wall plate
- UL Listed
- ADA Compliant
Inner Shade Color: Etched
Outer Shade Color: Clear
Finish: Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes one 28 Watt 120 Volt Mini Bi-Pin Type T5 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 21 Watt 120 Volt Mini Bi-Pin Type T5 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 14 Watt 120 Volt Mini Bi-Pin Type T5 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 4.5", Width 27", Depth 3.75"
- Small Option Shade: Width 2.25", Length 21.62"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 4.5", Width 39", Depth 3.75"
- Medium Option Shade: Width 2.25", Length 33.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 4.5", Width 50.75", Depth 3.75"
- Large Option Shade: Width 2.25", Length 45.25"
- Plate: Height 4.5", Width 4.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
1224-PN, 1224-SN, 1236-PN, 1236-SN, 1248-PN, 1248-SN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hudson Valley Waverly Bath Bar brings a well-tailored presence to a transitional space. Strong, clean lines abound, from the rectangular Off-White faux silk shade through the angular light holders and rectangular wall plate. Available in two sizes and three ...
Representing East Coast refinement and charm, the Hudson Valley Milford Bath Bar ingratiates itself with styles ranging from transitional to modern. With unique square glass shades and a solid bar of metal, this design makes a strong impression in any ...