Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Ventana Oval Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Shade Material: Fabric
- 8 flared Natural linen shades with rolled edge hems
- Metal and wood frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Comes with Three 12.00 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Ebony Wood with Antique Brass, Ebony Wood with Polished Nickel
- Eight 25 Watt (212 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 44.5", Height 16.25", Depth 25.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 22.25", Adjustable To 52.25"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.