Smooth, finished wood and polished metal accents combine with Natural linen shades in the 1950s-inspired Robert Abbey Ventana Double Wall Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler. Pair this mod look with several other fixtures in the distinctive Ventana collection for fashionable lighting in the living room or bedroom.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Ventana Double Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- 2 flared Natural linen shades with rolled edge hem
- Polished metal accents
- Round wall plate
- Hi-lo dimming switch on wall plate
- Pin-up kit with cord/24" cord cover, or direct wire
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
Finish and Accents:
Ebony Finished Wood with Antique Brass Accents,
Ebony Finished Wood with Polished Nickel Accents
- Fixture: Height 16.25", Width 16.5", Depth 8.5"
- Shade: Height 8", Upper Diameter 3.5", Lower Diameter 6.5"
- Wall Plate: Diameter 6.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Ventana by Jonathan Adler