Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Ventana Double Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler in 2011
- Material: Wood with metal accents
- Shade Material: Natural linen
- Ivory wood with polished nickel finish includes a dark grey linen shade
- Rotary Base Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Ebony wood with antique brass, Ebony wood with polished nickel
- Two 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 16.5", Height 16.25", Depth 8.5"
- Plate: Diameter 6.5"
- Shade: Height 8", Lower Diameter 6.5", Upper Diameter 3.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.