The Robert Abbey Ventana 3-Tier Chandelier designed by Jonathan Adler has a sleek central column that falls to three central disks surrounded by four rigid arms, each holding a torch socket of Ebony Wood with Brass or Polished Nickel accents. The Ventana 3-Tier Chandelier also features Natural Linen shades and a bottom ring complete the contemporary style of this fixture.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Ventana 3-Tier Chandelier is available with the following:
- Natural linen shades
- Ebony finsihed wood with metal accents
- 6 inch round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and Three 12" extension rods
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- UL Listed
Antique Natural Brass,
- Fixture: Height 34.75", Diameter 54"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 38.25", Adjustable To 68.25"
- Shade: Height 8", Upper Diameter 3", Lower Diameter 6"
- Canopy: Height 1.25", Diameter 6"
- Cord: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Ventana by Jonathan Adler