Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Ventana 3-Tier Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Material: Wood with metal accents
- Shade Material: Natural linen
- Ivory wood with polished nickel finish includes a dark grey linen shade
- Number of Tiers: 3
- Comes with One 6.00 in., Three 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Ebony wood with antique brass, Ebony wood with polished nickel
- Twelve 25 Watt (212 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Height 1.25", Diameter 6"
- Cord: Length 72"
- Fixture: Height 34.75", Diameter 54"
- Shade: Height 8", Lower Diameter 6", Upper Diameter 3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 38.25", Adjustable To 68.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.