Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Ventana 2-Tier Chandelier is available with the following:
- Natural linen shades
- Ebony finsihed wood with metal accents
- 6" ceiling canopy
- One 6" and Three 12" extension rods
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- UL Listed
Finish: Ebony Wood with Antique Brass, Ebony Wood with Polished Nickel
- Eight 25 Watt 120 Volt Type B9.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 26", Diameter 42.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 30.25", Adjustable To 60.75"
- Shade: Height 8", Upper Diameter 3", Lower Diameter 6"
- Canopy: Height 1.25", Diameter 6"
- Cord: Length 72"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.