SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Venezia Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear glass globe shade
- Metal frame and supports
- Round hang-straight ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
Finish: Polished Nickel, Rubbed Bronze
- Three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type B11 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 25", Diameter 15"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 67"
- Shade: Height 12"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.