Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Vendome Chandelier is available with the following:
- Clear Rock Crystal base and accents
- Metal frame
- Ceiling canopy included
- 40" suspension chain
- 137" wire
- UL Listed
Finish: Heirloom Bronze
Size: Small, Large
- Small option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 26", Diameter 16"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 66"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 33.5", Diameter 19"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 73.5"
- Chain: Length 40"
- Schonbek Crystal Details: Schonbek has a knowledge of crystal dating all the way back to nineteenth century Bohemia. Such expertise continues to this day, with all Schonbek lighting fixtures trimmed in only the finest crystal, available in a variety of styles and colors. The type of crystal used in this fixture is: Rock Crystal: Rock Crystal is genuine mined quartz that is cut and polished by hand by skilled gem cutters. The natural beauty and handcrafted artistry of these crystals have been appreciated in light fixtures for centuries.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.