FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Viso is the ultimate collection of lighting solutions for any design concept. Bred with European flair, this extensive collection ranges in materials from hand blown glass to fabric to metal and plastics to crystal. Viso's originality in elegant simple shapes keep in tune with the trendy times.
The Velvet Suspension is available with the following:
- Black Velvet fabric shade with Asfour crystal balls accents
- Interior mylar lining
- Metal body
- Ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Filipe Lisboa
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Halogen lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Shade: Height 25.5", Width 11"
- Medium Shade: Height 11.8", Width 11.8", Length 31.4"
- Large Shade: Height 15.7", Width 15.7", Length 47.2"
- Hanging Length - Small: Overall Length Adjustable To 81.8"
- Hanging Length - Medium: Overall Length Adjustable To 82.6"
- Hanging Length - Large: Overall Length Adjustable To 86.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
GM.07.773, MM.07.772, SM.07.771
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Form truly follows function in the Minka-Lavery Downtown Edison Uplight Linear Suspension. Vintage-reproduction components are assembled along a minimalist modern framework, bridging the gap between early electric innovation and contemporary restoration aesthetics. Historic-style sockets display the included ...
Contemporary lighting, inspired by nature. Designed by Zerbaro and Trentin, the &'Costa Bambu L157 Suspension replicates the distinctive segments of bamboo in alternating sections of Canaletto Walnut or Wenge wood and shimmering open steel mesh. An inner methacrylate tube adds ...