A big touch of luxury for modern spaces. The Lightecture Velvet Suspension features a touchably soft shade made of Micro 2000 fabric, a specialty poly-cotton blend with the texture of velvet. It is available in a variety of colors paired with contrasting ponge fabric diffusers. The two size options include one just over three feet wide, with the other more than five feet.
Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Velvet Suspension is available with the following:
- Flared Micro 2000 shade (80% polyester/20% cotton)
- Ponge fabric bottom diffuser
- Metal frame
- White painted finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Fly Design
Blue with Black,
Blue with White,
Brown with White,
Ivory with Warm White,
Orange with Black,
Orange with White,
Red with White
- Large Incandescent option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included), and one 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes four 42 Watt 120 Volt T4 GX24q-4 Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small Incandescent option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included), and one 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes four 42 Watt 120 Volt T4 GX24q-4 Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included), and one 57 Watt 120 Volt T4 GX24q-5 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Height 24.75", Upper Diameter 31.38", Lower Diameter 39.38"
- Large Option: Height 35.38", Upper Diameter 59", Lower Diameter 63"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 137.75", Length Adjustable To 149.63"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 7.88", Diameter 2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...