Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Velvet Suspension 50/70 is available with the following:
- Flared Micro 2000 shade (80% polyester/20% cotton)
- Ponge fabric bottom diffuser
- White painted finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cable(s)
- ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Fly Design Studio
Shade Color: Blue with Black, Ivory with Warm White, Blue with White, Orange with Black, Brown with White, Orange with White, Red with White
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Small E26 option utilizes one 23 Watt 120 Volt Coil E26 Medium Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small GX24Q-4 option utilizes one 42 Watt 120 Volt T4 GX24Q-4 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large E26 option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large GX24Q-4 option utilizes one 42 Watt 120 Volt T4 GX24Q-4 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 2"
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.63"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 7.88"
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.88"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 13.75", Upper Diameter 18.13", Lower Diameter 19.63"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17.38", Upper Diameter 26.38", Lower Diameter 27.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 129.88", Length Adjustable To 128"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.