FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Velvet Suspension 50/70 is available with the following:
- Designed by Fly Design Studio
- Finish: White
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Flared Micro 2000 (80% polyester/20% cotton)
- Ponge fabric bottom diffuser
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cable(s)
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Blue with Black, Ivory with Warm White, Blue with White, Orange with Black, Brown with White, Orange with White, Red with White
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Small Option: One 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 42 Watt (3200 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-4 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 42 Watt (3200 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-4 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Height 2", Diameter 7.88":
- Large Option Fixture Height 17.38", Lower Diameter 27.5", Upper Diameter 26.38":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 129.88":
- Small Option Canopy Height 1.63", Diameter 5.88":
- Small Option Fixture Height 13.75", Lower Diameter 19.63", Upper Diameter 18.13":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 128":
Manufacturer IDs: view
USVEL050E26ARBC, USVEL050E26ARNE, USVEL050E26BABW, USVEL050E26BLBC, USVEL050E26BLNE, USVEL050E26MABC, USVEL050E26RSBC, USVEL050FLEARBC, USVEL050FLEARNE, USVEL050FLEBABW, USVEL050FLEBLBC, USVEL050FLEBLNE, USVEL050FLEMABC, USVEL050FLERSBC, USVEL070E26ARBC, USVEL070E26ARNE, USVEL070E26BABW, USVEL070E26BLBC, USVEL070E26BLNE, USVEL070E26MABC, USVEL070E26RSBC, USVEL070FLEARBC, USVEL070FLEARNE, USVEL070FLEBABW, USVEL070FLEBLBC, USVEL070FLEBLNE, USVEL070FLEMABC, USVEL070FLERSBC
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A veritable explosion of color and light. The AXO Light Explo Large Suspension features a customizable array of ten hand-made Murano glass bars, available in clear with red or white interiors. Hanging amongst these bars--and enabling their eye-catching sparkle--two similarly ...
The Leucos Lighting Rondelle Suspension adds design pizazz to contemporary interiors while creating inviting illumination for quiet moments or lively social gatherings. The Rondelle Suspension features polycarbonate disks, metal body and Polished Chrome finish.
A turn-of-the-century factory fixture with a postmodern edge. The LBL Lighting Milo Suspension plays a traditional early 20th-century silhouette against strong Pop-Art finishes. A rubberized matte shade has a contrasting inner surface, which provides a fun and unexpected peek of ...