FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Velvet Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Fly Design Studio
- Finish: White Finish
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Flared Micro 2000 (80% polyester/20% cotton)
- Ponge fabric bottom diffuser
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Blue with White, Ivory with Warm White, Orange with White
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Small Option: One 55 Watt (4000 Lumens) 120 Volt 2GX13 4 Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Two 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 55 Watt (4000 Lumens) 120 Volt 2GX13 4 Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Four 24 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt 2G11 Straight 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 55 Watt (4000 Lumens) 120 Volt 2GX13 4 Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 55 Watt (4800 Lumens) 120 Volt 2G11 4 Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Five 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 14.13", Lower Diameter 63", Upper Diameter 59":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 12.25", Lower Diameter 39.38", Upper Diameter 35.38":
- Small Option Fixture Height 10.25", Lower Diameter 27.5", Upper Diameter 26.38":
Manufacturer IDs: view
UPVEL070E26ARBC, UPVEL070E26BABW, UPVEL070E26BLBC, UPVEL070E26VEBC, UPVEL070FLEARBC, UPVEL070FLEBABW, UPVEL070FLEBLBC, UPVEL070FLEVEBC, UPVEL100E26ARBC, UPVEL100E26BABW, UPVEL100E26BLBC, UPVEL100E26VEBC, UPVEL100FLEARBC, UPVEL100FLEBABW, UPVEL100FLEBLBC, UPVEL100FLEVEBC, UPVEL160E26ARBC, UPVEL160E26BABW, UPVEL160E26BLBC, UPVEL160E26VEBC, UPVEL160FLEARBC, UPVEL160FLEBABW, UPVEL160FLEBLBC, UPVEL160FLEVEBC
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Ai Lati Rialto Rectangular Wall/Ceiling Light offers a simple geometric silhouette in blown triple Opal glass, elegantly enhanced with a Satin finish. Equally employable on either wall or ceiling, the use of a White varnished metal mount maintains the ...
Inspired by 1960's optical art, the Foscarini Nuage Wall/Ceiling Light is a modular melange of graphic grilles. Arrestingly architectural, Nuage's organic overlaps create a fascinating three dimensional dynamic. The mesmerizing mix of light and stacked lines meld into an amalgamation ...
Designed by Bernhard Dessecker in 1998, the Ingo Maurer Sista Ceiling Light is sweet, petite, seamless and see-through. The clear glass socket is directly integrated into the transparent ceiling canopy, making them essentially one solid piece. The included halogen bulb ...