Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Velvet Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Flared Micro 2000 shade (80% polyester/20% cotton)
- Ponge fabric bottom diffuser
- Metal frame
- White painted finish
- ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Fly Design Studio
Shade Color: Blue with White, Green with White, Ivory with Warm White, Orange with White
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Small Incandescent option utilizes two 15 Watt 120 Volt Coil E26 Medium Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 55 Watt 120 Volt T5 Circline 2GX13 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium Fluorescent option utilizes four 24 Watt 120 Volt T5 2G11 Twin Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes four 55 Watt 120 Volt T5 2G11 Twin Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 10.25", Upper Diameter 26.38", Lower Diameter 27.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 12.25", Upper Diameter 35.38", Lower Diameter 39.38"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 14.13", Upper Diameter 59", Lower Diameter 63"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.