Easy on the eyes, soft to the touch. The Lightecture Velvet Ceiling Light gets its name from the velvet-like texture of the specialty Micro 2000 fabric (a poly/cotton blend) used to make the shade. The softness continues through the strips of ponge fabric that make up the bottom diffuser. Sizes range from just over two feet to more than five feet around.
Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Velvet Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Flared Micro 2000 shade (80% polyester/20% cotton)
- Ponge fabric bottom diffuser
- Metal frame
- White painted finish
- ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Fly Design Studio
Blue with White,
Green with White,
Ivory with Warm White,
Orange with White
- Large Incandescent option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 55 Watt 120 Volt T5 Circline 2GX13 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Medium Fluorescent option utilizes four 24 Watt 120 Volt T5 2G11 Twin Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes four 55 Watt 120 Volt T5 2G11 Twin Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Incandescent option utilizes two 15 Watt 120 Volt Coil E26 Medium Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option: Height 10.25", Upper Diameter 26.38", Lower Diameter 27.5"
- Medium Option: Height 12.25", Upper Diameter 35.38", Lower Diameter 39.38"
- Large Option: Height 14.13", Upper Diameter 59", Lower Diameter 63"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...