Its understated class means this fixture can work in a number of design schemes, including contemporary, transitional, even Hollywood Regency or Art Deco. Featuring frosted glass panels with clear edges that encircle the fixture, the Sonneman Velo Semi-Flushmount is part of an elegant collection for today's home.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Velo Semi-Flushmount is available with the following:
- Frosted glass panels with Clear edges
- Polished Chrome finish
- Metal supports and accents
- Round ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Large option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 12", Diameter 13"
- Small Shade: Height 10", Diameter 12"
- Medium Fixture: Height 12", Diameter 17"
- Medium Shade: Height 10", Diameter 16"
- Large Fixture: Height 12", Diameter 23"
- Large Shade: Height 10", Diameter 22"
- Canopy: Diameter 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...